Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Pro Wrestling Loot Month 2

It's time for month 2 of the Wrestling Subscription Boxes to start arriving.  The first last month as well as the first for this month comes courtesy of www.prowrestlingloot.com.  I have to say that this was my favorite last month.  There were some neat fun things in the other boxes but for the value that was my #1 box.  Let's take a look at what box #2 had to offer:

 It's a nice branded PWLoot drawstring bag.  I like these little bags.  They come in handy on a quick trip or what not.
 An exclusive pin!  OOOOOOOOOh Yeah the Madness!
 My second card is the Demon
 Looks like this week is Balor's call up for the draft since he's had his curtain call in NXT
 Some WrestleMania cash from the new authority figure of Smackdown
 Word is that Daniel Bryan is going to be the General Manager of the Smackdown Brand!  I love that
 A very cool autographed 8x10 of ADR's former personal ring announcer!
 The star was this blue TSHIRT which I love...WINNER
I also enjoy this recap card they send each month.

Again very strong this month at $26.49 shipped.  Gonna be tough to beat!

If you've read this far I want to let you know that I'm going to share some blog/collecting direction news this week as I'm making another shift....Stay Tuned and Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. Cool items and looking forward to your news.

    Hope you got the cards I sent too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! Just wanted to make sure they didn't get lost :) I never know with PWE sometimes

      Delete
  2. I don't follow wrestling but that box seemed pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah! That shirt is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete