Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Catching up with the Super Traders

I have really dropped the ball recently on ST packages so I'm trying to get caught up!


First up is a nice PWE from my ST CoManager Brian from PATP
 ROLL TIDE
 Some very nice and shiny Bravos!  The Kles is numbered!
Always great to add a nice Braves relic

Brian applied the exclamation point with this Willinghammer!

Up next is package that arrived courtesy of Adam from Infield Fly Rule
 Adam was nice enough to send along a whole gaggle of Bravos!
And he threw in this Rafy which will be going into my Rookies Binder!


Thanks to Adam and Brian for the awesome cards!

4 comments:

  1. Nice Stuff. Dig the Totally certified card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a sweet hammer, got your package yesterday thanks a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you liked them. I just got a package from you...whoa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just got a second package from you. Thanks and enjoy the cards!

    ReplyDelete