Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Thursday, August 27, 2015

An update filled with many thanks!

How quickly does the time go when on vacation?? Been back at work for nearly a week and it seems like I never was on vacation.  But I have lots of great cardboard that was sent my way to bust at the beach and I will have that as my souvenir.

I will need to update my autograph counts but for now I just wanted to pass along thanks to these folks who sent along awesomeness for me to enjoy:

Marc B
John M
Steve D
Jeff J
John H
Jon B
Sport Cards Collector(x3)
Scott O(x2)
Brandon L(x2)
Gavin B
Terry B
Uncle Tiny
Tim B
George D
Todd L
Rodney A
Tom O
Tim H
Daniel W
David G
Mark H
Gary W
Brett C
Bo R
Doug C

I could literally spend weeks blogging about these amazing packages that were sent my way but time is at a premium around the junkpile.  I will be compiling a top 25 to post in the coming days.

Some more changes are coming here as I am in the process of dwindling my collection down to the bare necessities.  I  have begun doing some selling on COMC and may be putting bulk lots on ebay in the coming months.  Probably going to do blind flat rate boxes with a gu card for $10 shipped if your interested you can shoot me a note at lifebythedrop79 at yahoo dot com

Definitely not abandoning the blog or collecting by changing my paradigm drastically. More to come on that and  I look forward to soon unveiling exactly what's next for me collecting wise. 

2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to comment to say that I hope you're doing well and that, whatever changes you make in your collecting, I know you'll still be one of the most generous bloggers around.

    ReplyDelete