Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Friday, March 6, 2015

Scat Cat Lays the Smackdown!

Don is an old trading partner going back to my days on Trader Retreat.  He is a Cowboy guy so I always have a place to send those.  He blindsided me this week with bubble of Cardinals greatness that I never saw coming.

 Always glad to add another Snake Relic
 Really thought Ryan was going to be the guy for us...Just didn't work out.
 Patrick Peterson-Very excited that Don Sent that Pro Bowl Relic
 That is a scary nice patch that came my way from Scat Cat
 Some Autos for the 2015 Auto Project!
 Love the Rookie Tickets
 That die cut auto of Housler is neat
 I also thought John Skelton could be a long time Cardinal but it just didn't work
There were also quite a few numbered and rookie Cardinals in this mailing.  Thank you Don!!  This was quite an amazing group to go through!

1 comment: