Welcome to my blog. I want the Josh Willingham cards. All of them.

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Uncle Tiny Strikes Again

My mailbox got blowed up again today by a monster mailer from Uncle Tiny.  I will only share the choicest cuts from this selection.  Somethings I won't disclose because they are headed other directions.

 Oso Blanco Rc's!
 Numbered Bravos Legends
 On the comeback trail-ROLL TIDE
 THIS ONE REALLY SCREAMED AT ME WHEN I SAW IT!  HOF'ER PC IS WHERE THIS ONE WILL STAY
 2 Signed Bravos Balls with Coa's- Javy Lopez and Jose Oliva
 Mad Dog
 Even More Mad Dog


Uncle Tiny really knocked this one out of the park!  Thank you my friend!

6 comments:

  1. Stadium seat? I didn't even know they used those as relics. Pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mailbox blow'd up? YOUR MAILBOX?!?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine blowed up. Yours no longer exists

      Delete
  3. Uncle Tiny is awesome, both in name and in generosity.

    ReplyDelete