Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

One Last Chance to enter the World Cup of Cardboard Trading

10 Packages are in the mail! 2 have arrived here at the home office.  They have been filed away for the big break.  There are still quite a few left for your enjoyment.


If you would like to participate in the World Cup of Baseball Trading there is still time.  The information is here:  http://jaybarkerfan.blogspot.com/2014/07/post-500-you-might-want-to-check-this.html
FOR THE REMAINING CARDS-IF YOU CHOOSE TO MAKE A TRADE FOR ONE OF THEM I WILL INCLUDE A MYSTERY GU OR AUTO.

I WILL EVEN OPEN IT UP TO REPEAT TRADERS.  SO IF YOU CHOSE A CARD ALREADY YOU MAY CHOOSE ANOTHER IF YOU SO DESIRE. 

 The remaining choices are here:



 













4 comments:

  1. While I don't think my second trade package will be as spectacular as the first, I'll add the Mike Bossy relic to my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. I want to play. Give me the Rotb Ginter card.

    ReplyDelete