Welcome to my blog. You may see cards, you may see toys, you may see sports, you may see anything here!

Saturday, February 8, 2014


My advance apologies to Diamond King and any other blogger that I plagiarize in this endeavor!

I have decided that I want to put together a multicolor parallel version of the 2014 Flagship set-A Technicolor frankenset if you will.

I will need help from the blogosphere to attempt this endeavor!  The many, many colored parallels seem to irk some but I actually like them.  Enough in fact to put together a magnificent multicolored dream frankenset this year.

So if you aren't feeling all the colors-Then I have an offer for you!

I'm looking for any colored parallels in order to put together a whole set run.  For anyone that chooses to unload colored parallels on me I will do two things:

A.  I will send a return package with something that hopefully fits your wants and interests.

B.  I will give you an entry into my Technicolor Frankenset contest.  1 card=1 entry, 10 cards=ten entries.

When I have completed the Series 1 Frankenset I will hold a drawing for all that have entries and choose four winners.  Each winner may choose from this pool of available prize cards:

As of 2/8 I have the following cards in parallel form.  I  am seeking any card not on this list in any parallel color:

Thanks for your help!  I look forward to sending out some awesome trade packages in return!


  1. Sounds like a cool project! And some cool relics as well (love that Gwynn). I'll be sending you:
    63, 96, 148, 178, 235, 271

  2. Cool project. I have 6 parallels and you have em all! Good luck with your quest.

  3. Yeah! Another Frankenset! Great idea. I bought one pack and have one parallel... huh, where did those PWEs go?

  4. what a great idea! I will help for some TIGERS!

  5. That's a great one! I don't really buy packs, but if any colored parallels come my way, I'll redirect them your way!