Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho WHO WANTS SOME HOLIDAY JUNK

Good evening friends, foes, and frienemies lol.  The pickings have been mighty slim here at the junk pile of late.  Just is disappointing has been my follow thru on getting to the po but I am still working off of a list and I will make sure and check it twice.

I do want to offer something that I hope a lot of you will take an interest in! 

HOLIDAY SASE JBFJ Giveaway

There is nothing on this blog that I love more than giving away cards!!!  So from now until 12/15/13 I will be accepting SASE and your wish list.  I will return with some card goodies to hopefully stoke your holiday cardboard excitement! 

Want some free swag, just shoot me an email for my address if you need it.  If you have it feel free to send away!


HOHOHOHOHOHO

lifebythedrop79 at yahoo dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment