Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Mailbox Visit from BA Benny + Listia Win

Got some mail today from BA Benny. I jumped on his trade pile a while back and it yielded this gem which is a rare edition to my Braves Anthology Binder!
Also he sent some additonal Braves and Expos, including this Chipper which I didn't have!!
Thanks a ton BA Benny!

Also been doing on a lot of work on Listia.com bidding and selling. Picked up this one the other day for FREE for my Josh Willingham collection:
Listia is a cool site. If you are curious about it, just let me know and I will share more about what its all about.

Stay tuned, I'm a post 84. There is going to be some big doings in post 100! Post 85 will share more details about how you can be a winner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment