Welcome to my blog. Preparing for the last Cardboard Hurrah

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Summer of Giving Contest

If you've been following my blog, you may have seen my Summer of Giving program.  I promised a contest so here goes...

Contest Entry Deadline:  June 1st

Guess how much money I will spend on postage to mail out 25,000 Cards. Just keep in mind some will be shipped in flat rate boxes.  Some will be going out in small mailings.  Good Luck!  Closest without going over wins!

Prize-------------------------------5 GU Cards from your sport of preference

Runner Up Prize--------------- 3 GU Cards from mixed sports

2nd Runner Up Prize-------------1 Auto Card from a random sport

All winners must be under the total but closest!! Get those entries in now!! Any questions contact me at lifebythedrop79@yahoo.com

5 comments: